The amazing Raphaela from the Hummingbird Redemption has nominated us for the Real Neat Blog Award. Please check out her artistic, heart-felt and inspirational content.
This award is another friendly and light-hearted award to get to know your fellow bloggers and to recognise their achievements. 🙂
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time, or don’t accept awards etc.):
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
The Hummingbird Redemption’s Questions:
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Both: East Asia! There’s so much culture and so many amazing wonders to see and experience. It would be incredible and possibly life changing!
2. Favourite colour?
Both: We cannot choose! We both really love earthy tones: brown, dark green and blues, but it can really depend!
3. What are you reading at the moment?
Alex: An old Raymond E. Fiest novel.
Lynn: About health related issues and too many recipes (haha)! I have to stop and head back into the kitchen!
4. What is your favourite animal?
Both: We don’t have a favourite… but agree that penguins, dolphins, meerkats and flying squirrels are pretty cool!
5. What do you dream about?
Alex: Nothing, is there something wrong with that?!
Lynn: Literally, unfinished tasks (lol)! On a more meaningful level, for everyone to be happy and really make the most out of life.
6. What makes you laugh?
Lynn: Hmmm, people that always think they’re right… and oh, well I do love a good comedy!
Both: British humour: a mixture of wit, sarcasm, satire, deadpan and self-deprecation!
7. Do you prefer silence or music?
Both: A mixture of both. Your mind and body needs both positive stimulation and ways to relax!
8. If you had nothing stopping you, what would you do?
Both: Travel the world and make large donations to charities.
Alex: Take control of all the world’s oil reserves and then distribute them equally.
9. If you could talk to somebody who has passed away, who would it be?
Alex: King Joffrey from Game of Thrones.
Lynn: Some horrible medieval tyrant…
10. What would you say?
Alex: Just laugh…
Lynn: How do you want to die…
Now on with our nominations! Hmm, seven questions, nope, ten is more fun! 😛
- What are the three top foods that you have you eaten throughout your entire life and why? (#wearepeanutbutteraddicts)
- If you could meet any author, who would you pick?
- What type of music annoys you to the brink of insanity?
- What do you love the most about cooking your own meals?
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
- What angers you the most about the world that we live in?
- How do you make a cup of caffeinated tea (this is an ongoing joke in the UK!)?
- What is your one guilty pleasure?
- What’s the most embarrassing (or second embarrassing!) moment that’s ever happened to you?
- What country does your blog get the most visitors from?
This is always hard because there are just too many great blogs to list!
- The County Fare
- Charm of love
- The Bruges Vegan
- Youth Food- Meals Under Pressure Cooker
- Feeding Your Beauty
- Good Mother Diet
- The Calgary Beet
- Steady as They Go
- Beetroot Bomb
- The Healthy Haus
- Sunshine in Motion
- I Cant Believe That’s Healthy
- Spiritual Foodie
- Cloudy Skies & Blackberries
- Is It Healthful?